Thursday, May 23, 2013

My friends are awesome and talented ... and AWESOME!

So I had these TOMS that I totally ruined. At least I thought I did. They had a big, ugly, splotchy stain on them, because I'm a klutz and I drop stuff all over the place. Tried to bleach them. Several times. Didn't do much.

So my friend Tara called wanting to do something for my birthday. So she came over, and we hung out, and we ate WAY more candy than what people should. (I'm still a bit fidgety from the sugar high while typing this much.) We also picked up some Sharpies! Sharpies are awesome! YAY!

I will be the first to admit that my drawing ability is pretty much ... no. But hers ... Hers is WAY more amazing! And she FIXED my ugly, splotchy, stained TOMS! Why show you this? Because she is awesome and deserves the credit for designing the BEST PAIR OF TOMS IN EXISTENCE!


No comments:

Post a Comment