Wednesday, May 22, 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

So, I know that on your birthday, you're supposed to GET a lot of presents, but this birthday, I'm going to GIVE them. If you've been wanting to read The Rapture of Avery Maye, but for whatever reason, you don't have it yet, it is FREE on Smashwords for TODAY ONLY! Check the image below with my lovely cover model, Chii! LOL!


If you're seriously determined to get me something, read it and let me know what you think by either leaving a review or sending me an email at emavolfauthor@gmail.com. :-)

Also, the versions on Smashwords and Amazon have been given a fresh edit with a bit of bonus content in the back! Hopefully I'll have the new cover to show you all soon, too. I just don't have that yet.

So here's the link one more time: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/229217

I hope you download it, read it, and enjoy it! And don't forget to keep an eye out for Blood of Eirny, which will hopefully be out by end of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment