Thursday, January 17, 2013

MOVING WEEK!

So, it's one of the most dreaded moments in adulthood. Yep. You guessed it. Moving week. I think we found somewhere amazing to go, but there is still that whole packing and moving boxes and furniture thing ... That part is kind of a bummer ...

But anyways, I wanted to let you all know so you wouldn't wonder where in the world I went. I might be pretty scarce over the next couple of weeks. I will reply to any messages on my Facebook page as soon as I possibly can. It might be easier for me to respond to emails. That information is in the contact tab up at the top of this blog. Any orders for signed books will still be sent out immediately.

If you haven't ordered one and want one, there's a button ... Well ...

<--- OVER THERE

Of course, the hardest thing for me to pack is my extensive book collection. I really do have TONS of them. This time around, I have a lot of indie books that I will sob uncontrollably if I lose. Fortunately, my amazing friend and author, Jason Ellis, is helping me out with that! All the way from overseas!

What? What do you mean you don't believe me?

Well, see for yourself!


What's that? You thought I meant that he would be flying his happy self from the UK all the way to the middle of the US to carry them for me? Man, I wish! US Book Tour, Jason! THIS MUST HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment