Monday, November 5, 2012

Would you like a Kindle for your child's school?

I have some exciting news for you guys! Jason Ellis is an amazing author of books for teens and children! He is also having a drawing for one lucky US school's library to receive a kindle and one lucky kid to receive some awesome book goodies! If you would like to help your children enter, check the information below! I also have a flyer, if you would like to print one! Contact me (emavolfauthor@gmail.com or message my Facebook author page) or any of Jason's pages if you want the flyer or if you have any questions!

~*~   ~*~   ~*~   ~*~   ~*~   ~*~   ~*~   ~*~   ~*~

WIN A KINDLE FOR YOUR
SCHOOL LIBRARY!
( ... and some book goodies for yourself, as well! )



Hi, I'm Jason Ellis, an author from the UK. I write the Amelia Maylock & Holly Silverstone books.

I am going to gift 1 school library a KINDLE!! :)

Visit either of these pages; www.facebook.com/ameliamaylockbooks ... www.facebook.com/hollysilverstonebooks, or www.facebook.com/jayellisauthor & message the admin team with the name of your school. IT'S THAT EASY :D (you  might need to ask an adult for help/supervision).

The closing date for nominations is the 14th of December, 2012. The winning school will be randomly drawn and notified on the 11th of January, 2013. I'll also announce the name of the lucky winner who will receive some of my books, signed, as well as some surprise gifts as well :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR SCHOOL!! :D

**US schools only** The UK/European version of this giveaway/competition are being planned for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment