Saturday, November 17, 2012

A few small updates and things

So I've been busy with life lately, and haven't done nearly the updating that I had hoped. Sorry. :-(

I have also been doing some thinking on Blood of Eirny, book 2 in the Chronicles of Eirny. I will be adding another chapter when I go through my edits soon. I'm almost done with the first draft of the book! It's really exciting for me!

I was told (Yes, you read that correctly. LOL!) that I'm going to Utopya next year! I can't wait! Expect LOTS of pictures and things from there.

Blog updates ...

I added a few pages to the bar above. One of which contains the short story that I wrote for R&M's blog. I'm pretty proud of it and I want to show it off. :-)

I also have been trying REALLY hard to keep the progress meter on the right side of this page up to date. If you wonder where I'm at or what I'm working on writing, that would be a good place to check.

In other news ...

Jay Ellis is still running this contest! Also all the Amelia Maylock and Holly Silverstone books are currently 99 cents for Kindle! Make sure to check those out! He also just finished a novella called Breed of Love! It's on my to-read list for tomorrow, but expect a review soon!

Also, in tragedy of tragedies, Hostess is going out of business. And because my brain is incredibly messed up sometimes, this is the first thing I thought of. But I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only one.


I also got to mark "Buy a homeless guy a snack" off my bucket list the other day. He cried. I will be doing this again in the near future. It felt good to know that he had something to eat that day. I got nothing in return other than that knowledge. And I didn't care. Sometimes it's the little things that we take for granted that could really make someone else's day. There's a lot of hate going around after the elections. Lately, I wonder what it would be like if we spread random acts of kindness instead. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment