Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Eirny News for March!

Hey, everyone! I've got great news! I set my deadline to finish the re-edit and re-format for The Rapture of Avery Maye for March 31. Why? Because it's Baby Volf's first birthday, and it sounded like a great marker. Especially since I'll be a blubbery mess that day and won't have time to do much after.

Whoa, hey! What? That doesn't sound so exciting. I mean, baby birthdays are great and all but ...

Hang on! I'm not done!

I finished this re-edit and re-format EARLY! So exciting! I'll let you know when I'm able to officially re-release it as soon as I know, myself! It's getting close! I've been working my amazing cover girl, Megan Parker at Emcat Designs, SO HARD! But, as always, she's amazing!

Anyways ...

Because Rapture is getting a new cover, that means the old cover will be GONE! I'm leaving it up for purchase until March 31! So if you want the old cover (Collector's Item, guys!), it will still be available until then! I WILL NOT have extras! So if you want it, grab it while you can!

After March 31, if you want to buy Rapture of Avery Maye, it will look like this piece of gorgeousness!


Until then, I'm currently working on the re-edit and re-format for Blood of Eirny! I'll also be revealing that cover VERY SOON!

Speaking of Chronicles of Eirny (and all the stories that go with it), something you may not notice yet, since I've only shared 2 of the new covers! All the tags on the front covers, when placed in chronological order, make a poem that tells the whole (condensed) story of Eirny and the major groups who reside there! Since I can't reveal all the covers to you right now, I'll at least let you see this! It will also be in the front of all of the books!


So who do we have, here? It certainly can't be everyone, can it? Not even. However ...

  1. Of Land & Sea (prequel - Mermaids)
  2. Still currently unnamed (prequel - Werewolves and Vampires [I tied these together for a reason that I can't reveal yet. Sorry.])
  3. Undertaken (prequel - Demons)
  4. Rapture of Avery Maye
  5. Blood of Eirny
  6. Queen of Demons (I know! I haven't told you all much about this one, but it's in progress!)

Who are you looking forward to reading about?

Catch you all later when I have more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment