Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Year means new projects!

So my focus for the moment is officially on Undertaken, which is an Eirny prequel! This is the one that I got the most requests for, and I'm determined to deliver this year! So determined that I've contacted some really amazing people, and we're starting the cover VERY soon! I can't wait to have more information to give you!

Since it's been a while since I've worked on this story, I had to go back through and see what I've written so far. And one of the things I'd totally forgotten is that when I deal with the main character, Madeline, I'm also dealing with Adalyn! Out of curiosity, does anyone remember who Adalyn is? If so, you can tell why I'm kind of excited about it!

I really have a few books that are SO CLOSE to being done, but I just haven't gotten to the end yet. This needs to change. So my writing to-do list looks about like this:

1. Undertaken - Eirny Prequel with the demons
2. Of Land & Sea - Eirny Prequel with the merfolk
3. Unnamed Contemporary Romance
4. Unnamed Young Adult Paranormal aliens (probably) short story

Anyways, back to the manuscript! I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment