Thursday, March 21, 2013

Catching up

So, I haven't been on here lately. Why? Well, there hasn't been much to tell. I've been doing a few projects for some amazing friends. I haven't even touched any of my own books in a couple weeks. I'm fixing that tonight, though. I'm missing my characters dearly.

If you haven't noticed from the book progress bars on the right side of this page, I have officially changed the name of Madeline's book from The Promised to Undertaken. I haven't finished it yet, but I do have an amazing friend working on her cover. From the progress he's made so far, it's going to be beautiful! I can't wait!

I'm currently trying to figure out what I want to do with the Blood of Eirny cover. It's always the hardest thing to do. Trying to figure out a cover. There's so much pressure in it. I have a feeling that when I figure it out, though, look out! It will be perfect! At least, I hope it will be.

I MIGHT be working on a project with another friend and fellow author soon. We've discussed it, and it sounds awesome! If that happens, I'll update you as soon as I can!

I wish I had more to say, but I really haven't been up to much book-wise. I haven't even had a reading day in a couple weeks. :-/

So, I guess until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment