Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nerdy Randomness

Generally unknown(ish) fact about me: I am a nerd! And I'm extremely proud of it! I'm not even kidding!

I love generally considered terrible music. I love comic books. I love stupid cartoons. I love anime. I develop obsessions over these. I try to keep it hidden, but sometimes it just shows right on through.

One of my favorites is Bleach. I was iffy about starting it at first, but maybe two episodes in, and I was hooked! I would also marry Byakuya Kuchiki or Yasutora Sado (Chad), if they weren't fictional cartoon characters. Yes. I am that bad.

BTW, in case you don't know who the heck I'm talking about ...

Byakuya Kuchiki

Yasutora Sado (Chad)

Anyways, this video popped up on my Facebook feed today! It's my absolute favorite Bleach opening song! Naturally, I reposted it on Facebook, and now I'm going to repost it here! Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment