Sunday, February 15, 2015

New things are coming!

Major congratulations to our Valentine's Day winner! I'm so excited to send your pretties to you! I hope you love them! We had so many amazing entries! I was really blown away by the creativity in my friends and readers!

In other news, The Rapture of Avery Maye and Blood of Eirny will be getting new covers and a bit of a polish in the very near future! If you want to snag the old prints, be sure to do that soon! They won't be around much longer! You know what that means! They will be collector's items! How exciting!

I'm also pretty far into Undertaken, the Eirny prequel! I've already got the cover, and I'm so excited to be able to share that, soon!

Keep your eyes peeled, guys! Exciting things are happening with Eirny this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment