Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Late night ramblings

This song has been stuck in my head for days. Fortunately, it's a good one. :-)




I've been house-sitting for my mom over the last couple of weeks, so I haven't had much time to work on writing or reading, but I have already picked it back up now that she's back home. I'm hoping I'll have something for you guys soon.

I did, however, get to spend some time with a good friend of mine the other day! I missed her so much! I really do have some awesome friends! Here's a pic of us with a weird-looking pink snail! LOL! <3 you Sarah!


These snails were all over the city square earlier this year. They're apparently made from recycled plastic.

According to Cracking Art founder Renzo Nucara, the snail was chosen because it "carries its shelter on its back, thus addressing where and how we live; the snail moves slowly through the world, reminding us to slow down, to pause and reflect; the spiral of the snail shell resembles an ear, which may, “remind people to listen;” and the spiral design recalls the @ symbol associated with email (in Italy, the @ symbol is called a snail), referencing digital communication."
It's also one of my favorite times of the year! Autumn! I REALLY love Autumn and Spring! It's all about the colors and in-between weather! I dislike extremely hot and extremely cold! Autumn and Spring are PERFECT! And Autumn in Arkansas is absolutely stunning! The picture below was taken on the way to my mom's earlier this week. Next week there will be even MORE colors. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment