Thursday, November 29, 2012

So last night's disaster was mildly averted. My awesome, amazing, spectacular husband managed to fix the drive that Blood of Eirny was on. I did lose a few files, but nothing that can't be replaced. Most importantly, the Blood of Eirny file was restored, as was a non-Avery story that I've been working on. I was up very late last night backing everything up to three different places, so this mess doesn't happen again.

On the positive side, my risk for heart attack is very, VERY low. If there were a way to jump-start one, that whole mess would have done it.

Today's mail contained the copyright certificate for The Rapture of Avery Maye! It was a very exciting moment for me! I want to frame it!

In other news, I have a song stuck in my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment